- Just Released
- Sale Bestsellers
- All Saints Theatrical Film Release
- Gifts for Him
- Gifts for Her
- Back To School
- Christian Book Award Winners
- Bible Study Resources
- Dove Awards Winners
From her first breath of fresh air beyond the pit, it has never been enough for Beth Moore to be free.
This best-selling author and Bible teacher who has opened the riches of Scripture to millions longs for you to be free as well to know the Love and Presence that are better than life and the power of God s Word that defies all darkness.
Beth s journey out of the pit has been heart-rending. But from this and the poetic expressions of Psalm 40 has come the reward: a new song for her soul, given by her Saviour and offered to you in Get Out of That Pit friend to friend. This is Beth s most stirring message yet of the sheer hope, utter deliverance, and complete and glorious freedom of God:
I waited patiently for the Lord
He turned to me and heard my cry
He lifted me out of the slimy pit
He set my feet on a rock
He put a new song in my mouth
It is a story, a song a salvation that you can know too.
New Cover for 10th Anniversary]"
USA TODAY bestselling author Colleen Coble returns to her beloved Rock Harbor but both danger and romance hide in this idyllic small town.
Dana Newell has just moved to Rock Harbor to take a job as a sheriff's dispatcher and is settling in next door to Bree and Kade Matthews. The abusive relationship she left behind seems a distant memory in this perfect place.
Her first day on the job, Dana receives a call from her friend Allyson who screams "He's going to kill me too" before the phone goes dead. Dana immediately dispatches a deputy, but it's too late. Allyson's death is ruled an accident, but Dana just doesn't believe it. She knows Allyson an investigative reporter was researching a new story. Did someone want to keep her quiet?
Dana continues to look into the accident with the help of Bree and also Allyson's cousin Boone. Romance quickly blooms between Dana and Boone but the game is much more complex than either of them imagined. When Dana's ex-fiance locates her, she's caught in the middle. It s a game of cat and mouse as she and Boone fight to catch one killer while evading another."
For 15 years, the best-selling NIV True images Bible for Teen Girls has been a trusted resource guiding teen girls ages 13-18 towards a closer relationship with God. Updated for this generation, this new edition is packed with tools and insight to help teens navigate today s contemporary cultural issues with confidence, love, and grace.
Facing today s contemporary issues can be difficult, but the NIV True Images Bible gives teen girls a fresh perspective on faith-related issues and provides tools to navigate a complex world. They will ask the big questions, take valuable lessons to heart, and help others do the same.
Beautifully designed from the inside out, this Bible is filled with challenging insights, honest advice, and personal notes helping teen girls build a closer relationship with God as they set out on a personal journey of their world. Following Jesus isn t unfashionable or illusive. It s an authentic way of life
This newly updated edition uses the accurate, readable, and clear NIV translation and includes features strategically designed to empower teen girls in their quest for truth.
- Complete text of the accurate, readable, and clear New International Version
- 12 Magazine-Style Quizzes that help girls learn more about themselves
- In-depth introductions establish the context of each book in the Old and New Testaments.
- In Focus notes explain the Bible s perspective on contemporary cultural topics such as perfectionism, spiritual growth, eating disorders, pornography, prayer, self-harm, relationships, sex, bullying and popularity on social media
- Over 300 Genuine notes focus on the value of authenticity and true inner beauty.
- Over 100 Love Notes give opportunities to reflect on God s love.
- 500 Dare to Believe challenges help you discover God s truth about life and faith.
- 52 Mirror Images share the stories of Biblical women.
- Christianity 101 introduces you to the basics of Christianity
- Beliefs 101 helps you dig deep into the underlying principles that shape your worldview
Explore what it means to live a revolutionary life for God with the help of the NIV Revolution Bible. Packed with challenging insights, smart advice, and open discussion about today s contemporary cultural issues, this best-selling Bible empowers young men ages 13-18 to ask big questions, discover fresh perspectives and impact others while living their faith on the edge.
Teens will discover how to impact a broken and diverse world with fresh perspectives on a variety of faith-related issues. Their life, their relationships, their community: it s all a big deal, and it takes a big, God-filled heart to make a difference. A revolution of the heart isn t about how popular or tough they are. It s about what God can do in them and through them. This newly updated edition uses the accurate, readable, and clear NIV translation and includes features strategically designed to empower teen guys in their quest for truth.
- Complete text of the accurate, readable, and clear New International Version
- 12 full-color pages offer life-impacting ideas like: 50 PASSAGES THAT SHOW GOD IS A REVOLUTION GOD and 50 WAYS TO BE A BETTER FRIEND
- In-depth book introductions give an overview of the context of each book in the Old and New Testaments
- Battlelines answer tough questions that teens have and present the Bible s perspective on spiritual growth and contemporary cultural topics such as self-harm, sex, divorce, environmental care, prayer, drug use, underage drinking, pornography, modesty, reading the Bible, relationships, and popularity on social media
- Over 200 Be the Change articles challenge teen guys to discover God s truth on various topics
- 100 God Calling notes bring focus to key verses on God s words to teens lives
- 100 Live the Revolution notes show you how to change your life and revolutionize your impact on others
- 50 Matchups capture the strategies, reflections and conflicts between the Bible s heroes and villains
- Christianity 101 introduces teens to the basics of Christianity
- Beliefs 101 helps teen guys dig deep into the underlying principles that shape their worldview
For as long as I can remember, life has been measured in seconds. The fewer, the better.
Most people equate success with having more, but Sanya's quest was always for less. She starting running track as a little girl in Jamaica and began competing when she was only seven. At 31 she's had a career's worth of conditioning to run a 400-meter race in 50 seconds, hopefully 49, or even better, 48.
When she started training with her coach, Clyde Hart, they divided her race into four phases: push, pace, position, poise, and with the inherent prayer. For years Sanya worked to hone every phase in practice so that when it came time to race, her body would respond as her mind instinctively transitioned from one phase to the next. As she got older and embraced a life that measures more than just a number on the time clock, she has realized the genius of this strategy for not just racing the 400 meters, but for living her best life.
Sanya shares triumphant as well as heartbreaking stories as she reveals her journey to becoming a world-class runner. From her childhood in Jamaica to Athens, Beijing and London Olympics, readers will find themselves inspired by the unique insights she s gained through her victories and losses, including her devastating injury during the 2016 Olympic Trials forcing career retirement just weeks before Rio. Sanya demonstrates how even this devastating loss brought her closer to the ultimate goal of becoming all God created her to be.
Sometimes you think you are chasing a gold medal, but that's not what you are chasing. You're racing to become the best version of yourself.
A guide to embracing imperfect progress and making what matters happen, little by little.
Women often feel like they have to have it all together in order to live a meaningful life. Instead they feel inadequate, overwhelmed, paralyzed by fear and insecurity, and are exhausted simply trying to figure out where to begin. The secret to living a flourishing life isn't in engineering the perfect circumstances or having it all together. The secret is in the small, says author and speaker Lara Casey. It s easier than you think to cultivate what matters. It all starts with a tiny seed.
Welcome to the journey of getting messy in the rich soil of possibility embracing imperfect, grace-filled progress to grow alife of joy.
Written as part encouragement anthem and part practical guide, Cultivate equips women to uncover and take action on goals that simplify life. Lara's signature goal gardening steps release them from the pressure to achieve and gives them freedom to move from planning to planting. Readers will walk through each season, finding balance as they interact in fresh ways with their current life scenarios, with God, and in the communities where they are planted. "You don't have to be perfect; you just have to plant. As you open this book, you are making a decision to leave the dry soil behind. You will lean in . . . and unrush your life. And in the process you will unearth your purpose."
Special features include Goal Gardening Steps an eight-week Fruitful Goal Gardening Guide with questions for small groups Gardening 101 to start your own real-life flower or vegetable garden
Find the joy and the freedom that comes in cultivating. Cultivate your faith. Don t fertilize the fear. And watch how your life flourishes in the days ahead.